All these questions you need positive answers to, in writing, from your Landlord before you consult a Solicitor/Commercial Lawyer or consider taking a Commercial Lease.
In our opinion these Q.A’s. should be part of a Commercial Agents Property Details and would save a lot of potential problems and wasted time by potential purchasers.
These questions are based on a standard Commercial Lease, they do not represent or replace using a Commercial Lawyer or legal advice, they are all issues that people failed to understand or caused, in many cases serious problems for people taking Commercial Leases.
There are two copies of the Q.A’s, the first you need to ask any Landlord or Pub Co whose property you may be considering, for written answers, do not accept blanks or verbal answers under any circumstances.
See Note Below Click on the link for the second set of Questions with our thoughts on the Answers.
Pub Co/Landlords Copy to view and complete, if they refuse or leave blanks, don’t have anything to do with that company.
1. What happens if I fail to pay the rent?
2. What happens if I fail to pay the Business Rates?
3. Why do I need a Survey?
4. Why do I need dated photographic evidence of any survey faults?
5. Why do I need approval to carry out improvements to the property?
6. Can I sell or change the Fixtures and Fittings (F&F), assuming that there are F&F?
7. Why do I have to pay a deposit to the Landlord and how much?
8. What is the Authorised Guarantee Agreement (AGA) and the implications for me?
9. Do I have to use the Landlords Insurers?
10. Does the Landlord have right of entry to the premises at any time?
11. Do I need professional Advice on a Rent Review?
We will add more Questions to the list as further problems are reported.
Click on this LINK for our thoughts on Answers to the Questions above, so that you may be able ask suitably direct questions and get answers that you understand.
Please note, access to this site is totally free if you would like to subscribe (No Charge) on www.buyingapub.com, they are free to be read for your guidance and aimed to help you get through a time of considerable pressure and demand.
copyright (©)2015, www.buyingapub.com